Temporary Electrical Assembler, £8.00 Per Hour
Hours: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
7.30 am to 12.30 pm Friday
- Produce electrical loom assemblies and PCB Assemblies in specification to ISO9001 standards within the stated build times.
- Ability to use a soldering iron with dexterity and neatness
- Ensure all products meet both the requirements of current build lines and comply to the company wide quality standards
- To maintain an overview of departmental and company procedures and discharge any specific responsibilities contained within them.
- To ensure the highest level of good housekeeping is maintained within your department at all times.
Electrical Assembly experience
Have an electrical aptitude
Able to use a soldering iron,
Possess dexterity, neat worker and attention to detail
Possess a flexible working attitude.