Temporary Stores Person/ MRP System Maintainer, Loughton
£9.00 Per Hour
Hours: 7:30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday
7.30 am to 12.30 pm Friday
- The maintenance and control of all stock within the department, this includes responsibility for goods inwards, putting items away in correct locations after counting, etc.
- To ensure any outstanding shortages are delivered to shop floor.
- Responsible for kit picking and processing, working to predetermined picking list, preparing kits of parts for assembly on the shop floor.
- Preparation of spares orders for despatch to customers both in the UK and overseas.
- Responsible for updating the MRP computer system, ensuring stock integrity is maintained.
- To ensure the highest level of good housekeeping is maintained within your department at all times.
Computer skills – Use of MFG manufacturing system or SAP
Flexible working attitude
Willing to do overtime when required
Physically fit and capable of manual handling duties