Admin & Management
We bring you the best to suit your organisation
We recognise that admin and management roles are a lot more specific than the name might suggest.
It takes different skills to be an administrator or coordinator, personal assistant or office manager. What’s more, these titles mean different things in different companies.
Our specialists pay particular attention to understanding your business goals, so we can source and connect you with a selection of top talent to help drive your organisation forward. All our candidates undergo comprehensive skill-specific assessments, so you can be sure you’re choosing from the very best.
We work with a number of roles, including
Latest Admin & Management Jobs
- £30K / Year
Fantastic opportunity to become part of a friendly, reputable and well established company based in Grays as... Read more
Fantastic opportunity to become part of a friendly, reputable and well established company based in Grays as Transport Planner.
- Liaising with Drivers
- Plan and route up to 15 vehicles
- Planning cost effective routes
- Recruiting new customers whilst seeking new opportunities to enhance growth of the fleet
You will require:
- Experience working as a Transport Planner, min 3 years
- Experience planning routes for Rigids, Artics and Drawbars
- Ideal experience within a fast paced traffic office
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- A confident, flexible approach
Hours: 5:15am-3:15pm / 8am-6pm rotating weekly