The Power of People
A1 Personnel has been successfully recruiting and managing for high volume contracts in both private and public sectors since 1988. Over the last 25 years, we think it’s safe to say we’ve acquired a solid understanding of volume solutions. As a result, we don’t believe in simply filling your number requirements, we are fully committed to applying our knowledge to increase your staff efficiency and decrease your costs.
Although our volume solutions are always focused and tailored specifically to your workforce requirements, a few factors apply throughout:
We find that the transparency of the service we offer enables our clients to maintain spending control and ensure service levels are consistently hit. We assist this with the development of our bespoke Management Information Reporting which can be tailored to include the information that is pertinent to you.
Our solutions are tailored within two effective models: Complete RPO Solutions and Master Vendor. We analyse your organisation’s needs to determine the best solution, which we shape to give you maximum cost-effective, quality and efficiency.
Complete RPO Solutions
Reduced costs with improved quality and efficiency
Whether you need 50 staff with 48 hours’ notice for an individual project, or an unknown number of staff for an ongoing solution, we can provide an onsite team of professionals to recruit, coordinate and fully manage an effective temporary workforce on your behalf.
What we offer
- Digital clocking-in system
- Increased productivity from your workforce
- Comprehensive management reports
- Dedicated personal account manager
- Trained onsite consultants
- Out-of-hours contact
- Full UK work permit checks
- Uniformed staff
- Translation and welfare service to temporary staff
- Personal accident insurance for temporary staff
- Drivers negligence insurance up to £10,000
- Professional indemnity insurance up to £250,000
- Fully compliant and recently audited by DTI
Fast becoming the most effective way for you to receive a premium service with outstanding benefits, there are many advantages to using our managed service
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency – increased economies of scale and purchasing power
- Stronger process control – get regular, relevant management information
- Improved service levels – we offer a Service Level Agreement with KPIs
- Reduce temporary worker attrition rates – our onsite agency presence has demonstrated an attrition rate drop from 12% – 5% in just 12 months.
- Reduce administration costs – our streamlined invoicing process includes one point of contact and one invoice per week
- Reduce employer risk – vetting, referencing and legal right to work checks become auditable and paperwork is kept on site
- Mitigate the risk of unfilled vacancies – with over 20 years in the business we’ve got a solid database of good staff that is always growing
Streamlined control of your dynamic staffing needs
Companies with fluctuating staff requirements have the added stress of dealing with numerous recruitment agencies and a high volume of temporary staff. Not only is this time-consuming and difficult to coordinate but rates, conditions and quality can all vary.
A Master Vendor contract with us puts you in control of the time and cost devoted to resourcing employees. We work in partnership with your other agencies to manage and fill all your recruitment needs, both temporary and permanent.
This streamlines your process, removes costs, establishes standards and reduces your workload, whilst increasing your overall control. Further benefits include:
- Single point of contact for all recruitment
- Cost reduction and improved compliance
- Standardised fixed pay and rates compliance
- Service consistency and standardisation
- Single invoice process
- Relevant, detailed management information
- One service level agreement
- Staffing requirements 100% achievable
- Uniform KPI’s across all suppliers
- Fully compliant workforce
- Reduced time on briefing and sales calls